When the trees get bare in autumn and it gets colder and darker outside, our mood often also becomes gloomy. Fall and winter depression are not uncommon – but we can do something about it.
In the new episode of our podcast, Utopia editors Annika and Kathi talk about ways out of the autumn blues. For example, you can find the episode here:
If you like the podcast, don’t forget to check it out subscribe to – then you will automatically receive a message with each new episode.
More on the subject:
- Avoid autumn depression: this is how you fight the autumn blues
- 7 ways out of the winter depression
- Overcoming Depression: How You Can Help Sufferers
- Light therapy: this is how daylight lamps work
- Vitamin D: Everything You Should Know About the Sun Vitamin
- Going for a walk: A few steps a day are so healthy
- 8 wild herbs to collect in autumn
- Tinker autumn decorations: 3 ideas with natural materials
- You can stream films together with the “Teleparty” Chrome Browser Extension
Tip: in the Green electricity comparison from Utopia you can find the best green electricity providers for your region – it’s easy to switch!
How to find the Utopia podcast
All previous episodes and more details on how and where you can listen to our podcast can be found in the post The Utopia Podcast.
We look forward to receiving your feedback and topic ideas to editorial firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Podcast”.
Read more on Techzle.com:
- Winter accessories: Sustainable hats, gloves & scarves from fair fashion labels
- Resilience: This is how you train your emotional resilience
- Mindfulness: The difficulty of being in the here and now