Notification sounds are the sounds you hear when you send and receive a message in WhatsApp. By default, these notification sounds are set to on, but then everyone will hear that you are sending or receiving an app. Would you rather not? Then turn them off now. Androidworld explains how to do that in a few easy steps.
turn off WhatsApp notification sounds
As soon as you send or receive a message in WhatsApp, you will hear a notification sound. The volume of the notification sounds is controlled by the notification volume on your phone. Do you want to turn off these notification sounds so that not everyone hears that you are texting during the meeting? Then follow the steps below:
- In WhatsApp, press the top right menu with the three dots
- Choose Settings
- Tap on notifications
- Tap the switch at Notification sounds to disable them
You have now turned off the notification sounds for both incoming and outgoing messages. Enjoy the rest! Are you not receiving notifications of new WhatsApp messages on your phone? Or do the WhatsApp notifications come in much later? Check this article to see what you can do about it so that WhatsApp notifications work properly again.
All WhatsApp Tips
You can find our complete WhatsApp tips overview with all tips, tricks, explanations, and howtos about WhatsApp here on Androidworld. We regularly update this page with new tips so it is useful to add the page to your favorites. This way you always have the latest tips at your fingertips. Below you will find the most read WhatsApp tips on Androidworld.
The most popular WhatsApp tips
- WhatsApp: can you see if someone is viewing your profile or status?
- This is how you can still read deleted messages on WhatsApp
- 3 ways to secretly and unnoticed read WhatsApp messages
- WhatsApp now lets you hide personal information from certain contacts
- WhatsApp notifications not coming in? You can do this
– Thanks for information from Androidworld.