You’ve made a big decision: leave Instagram for good! The social network specializing in filtered photos and stories no longer interests you and you want your profile and all your publications to disappear. To do this, go to your computer and follow this tutorial dedicated to teaching you how to manage your Instagram account to find out how to delete your account!
Delete your Instagram account
1. Open your Internet browser and go to the removal page. Enter your login credentials or click the blue Continue as @username button.
2. From the drop-down menu, choose the reason why you want to delete your Instagram account.
3. If you still want to delete your profile, enter your password in the free field, then click the pink Permanently delete my account button.
4. A dialog box opens. To confirm your choice, click OK.
Please note, if you delete your Instagram account, be aware that you will not be able to recover the photos and videos that you have shared. As a precaution, you can make a download request before deleting your profile. Because once this deletion is sent, everything will disappear, including your pseudonym.
Find other tutorials to help you manage your Instagram account:
- How to link your phone number to your Instagram account?
- How to change the phone number linked to your Instagram account?
- How to change your username on Instagram?
- How to enable two-factor login on Instagram?
- How to change the email address of your Instagram account?
- How to log out of your Instagram account remotely?
- How to change your Instagram password?
- How to disable two-factor login on Instagram?
- How to use multiple accounts on the Instagram app?
- How to use Instagram on a computer?
- How to create an Instagram account?
- How to temporarily deactivate your Instagram account?
- How to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account?
- How to reactivate your Instagram account?